Sunday, July 12, 2009

4/7/09: Hard knock life lesson #584923

I am now living about 1 mile from school; I found the connection through a second year student. Again, I found myself backing into the location at about 9pm, but this time I fit. My new landlord hands me an extension cord and agarden hose, more excited about getting some food and then crashing out for the night I get everything hooked up and go inside the RV. Everything is working out well, finally. But then… I wake up the next morning, take Summit outside and hear water dripping. There is a constant stream of water dripping out from the back panel of my RV under where the garden hose connects into the RV. I have a sudden, deep, sinking feeling as I realize that I had not connected the flow regulator still attached to my garden hose safe in storage… $100 later I have a new ball valve to replace the one blown out by high water pressure and hope there has not been too much water damage done.

No comments:

Post a Comment