Friday, July 17, 2009

7/7/09: The unexpected…

So one of the first days I was at the dermatology clinic my preceptor offers to let me leave my lab coat in his closet while I am working there. I take him up on the offer and close the office door (which is almost always open) to get access to the closet. I am pulling out a coat hanger when I get distracted by a scantily clothed woman starring at me from the back side of the office door! The Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Calendar is hanging from the backside of the office door. This is additionally surprising because the office had just been re-painted and there was almost nothing back up on the walls as of yet, just the calendar hiding behind the door. Who would have thought… guess things are a little different up here in Alaska.

No comments:

Post a Comment