Thursday, July 16, 2009

6/2/09: Found it!!!

Summit has now discovered the great benefit of playing Frisbee in a field immediately adjacent to a river: 1) catch Frisbee, 2) run down to the river, 3) jump in and get all wet, 4) bring Frisbee back to someone with an arm, 5) repeat.

Problem is, multitasking is not one of Summit’s strong points (actual sequence): 1) Jump in water, 2) put Frisbee down, 3) shake off all the water (Duh! Forgot to get out of the river first), 4) look for Frisbee I put down right in front of me (in a moving river mind you), 5) spend 10 minutes in shoulder deep water looking like an ostrich with my head underwater searching for the Frisbee, 6) FOUND IT!!! Run up to Aaron and extremely proud of my re-found toy, and proceed to shake all over Aaron (on solid ground).

Not the sharpest crayon in the box, but he’s my “crayon.”

Note on upcoming rotation in Alaska:

Preceptor e-mailed offering to be called Tom or “T.” I suggested I could call him “Mr. T” so we could “Mr. T and the ‘A’ Team”

No comments:

Post a Comment