Sunday, July 12, 2009

5/5/09: RV life living to the fullest…

This is the RV life. I have the week off, a full tank of gas, a full tank of fresh water, and am off to find adventure. I write this while sitting in my RV, off I-84 a few stops before Hood River. Summit and I made it out here late afternoon and found a great trail to go hiking and exploring. We found one of those crazy mountain goat trails that goes straight up the hillside with no regard for elevation gain. Today has been the life of a true vagrant. I left Hillsboro with little plans other than to get down to Bend, OR to go ride bikes in the next few days. I found this wonderful sidetrack, and having no itinerary, pulled off to go exploring. Tomorrow I will ride here in Hood River and then probably head down south to Bend, but if the road convinces me to go somewhere else, I may go there.

Post hike tally:

Aaron - 3 ticks

Summit - 11 ticks, Summit wins!

No comments:

Post a Comment